The 3S team designed the MEP system for the restaurant in the city of Chicago.
3S MEP provided the following MEP/FP engineering services. See below for further details.
1. VRF heat pump.
2. Ventilation design as per Chicago mechanical code.
3. DOAS for ventilation requirement
4. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
5. Engineered new make-up air distribution. Make up air unit Design by hood manufacturer via kitchen consultant.
Plumbing system designed.
1. Sanitary waste.
2. Kitchen waste.
3. Grease waste & Triple basin sink.
4. Domestic water supply system.
5. Engineered domestic water supply system and Provided gas storage water heater to toilets.
Fire protection system is designed as per NFPA 13 and NFPA 14 for fire riser and sprinkler installation.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modeling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/Edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with another discipline.