Edison, New Jersey.
3S Team designed MEP system for Bakery shop in the city of Edition.
3S MEP provided the following MEP engineering services. See below for further details.
1. Ventilation design as per New jersey mechanical code (IMC-2018 with amendments).
2. Engineered rooftop unit secondary ductwork distribution as required.
3. Engineered kitchen exhaust distribution, hood design by hood manufacturer via kitchen
4. Engineered dishwasher exhaust system.
5. Engineered make-up air distribution. Make-up air unit design by hood manufacturer via
6. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
1. Sanitary and kitchen waste as per architecture layout and connected to the existing system.
2. Engineered hot water supply and recirculation system.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical Site Plan.
4. Electrical Panel Schedules.
5. Larger conduit modeling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/Edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with other discipline.