The 3S Team designed an MEP system for a restaurant in Florida.
3S MEP provided the following MEP engineering services. See below for further details.
1. Ventilation design as per the Florida building code.
2. Engineered rooftop unit secondary ductwork distribution as required.
3. Engineered kitchen exhaust distribution, hood design by hood manufacturer via kitchen consultant.
4. Engineered dishwasher exhaust system.
5. Engineered make-up air distribution. Make up air unit design by hood manufacturer via kitchen consultant.
6. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
1. Sanitary and kitchen waste as per architecture layout and connected to the existing system.
2. Engineered hot water supply and recirculation system.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modeling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/Edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with another discipline.