Edison, New Jersey
3S MEP +Structure has worked with a variety of residences to provide MEP/FP support for renovation, expansion, and new construction projects for everything from luxury, stand-alone properties to townhouses to affordable housing.
3S Team designed MEP/FP system for Residential in the Edition.
3S MEP provided the following MEP/FP engineering services. See below for further details.
Cooling and Heating provided with the help of PTAC AND VTAC UNIT.
1. Ventilation design as per ASHRAE 170 (2013).
2. Individual kitchen and toilet exhaust terminated at roof.
3. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
Plumbing system designed.
1. Sanitary waste
2. Kitchen waste.
3. Grease waste and triple basin sink.
4. Storm drainage.
5. Domestic water supply system.
6. Domestic water booster pump.
7. Central water heating system for service water heating requirements with hot water recirculation.
Fire protection system is designed as per NFPA 13, NFPA 14, and NFPA 20 to size fire pump room and sprinkler installation.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modelling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/Edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with another discipline.