The 3S team designed the MEP/PF system for a five Story 78 unit condominium complexes in the city of Chicago.
3S MEP provided the following MEP/FP engineering services. See below for further details.
(VRF heat pump is designed for multiple dwelling unit )
1. Ventilation design as per the Chicago mechanical code.
2. Exhaust were planned through the shaft, but as all shaft were not terminated to the roof Intermediate Shaft were connected to master shaft to terminate the exhaust at roof.
3. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
4. DOAS for ventilation requirement.
Plumbing system designed.
1. Sanitary waste
2. Kitchen waste.
3. Grease waste and triple basin sink.
4. Storm drainage.
5. Domestic water supply system.
6. Domestic water booster pump.
7. Central water heating system for service water heating requirements with hot water recirculation.
Fire protection system is designed as per NFPA 13, NFPA 14 AND NFPA 20
to size fire pump room. Fire protection system is designed as per NFPA 13, NFPA 14 AND NFPA 20 to size fire pump room and sprinkler installation.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modelling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with other discipline.