The 3S team designed the MEP system for Office in the city of Chicago.
3S MEP provided the following MEP engineering services. See below for further details.
1. Ventilation design as per Chicago mechanical code.
2. Engineered existing AHU unit secondary ductwork distribution as required.
3. Heat load calculation with the help of HAP 5.1.
1. Sanitary waste as per architecture layout and connected to the existing system.
2. Engineered a domestic water supply system.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modeling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/Edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with other discipline.