The 3S Team designed MEP system for multipurpose in the city of Libertyville.
3S MEP provided the following MEP engineering services. See below for further details.
1. Ventilation design.
2. VRF heat pump for cooling and heating
3. Engineered kitchen exhaust distribution, hood design By hood manufacturer via kitchen
4. Engineered dishwasher exhaust system.
5. Engineered make-up air distribution. Make up air unit design By hood manufacturer via
1. Sanitary and kitchen waste as per architecture layout and connected to the existing system.
2. Engineered hot water supply and recirculation system.
1. Electrical riser diagram.
2. Lighting, power, and fire alarm design.
3. Electrical site plan.
4. Electrical panel schedules.
5. Larger conduit modelling.
7. Edit electrical details.
8. Create/edit Revit electrical families.
9. Automatic circuiting.
10. Specification editing.
11. Emergency layout and exit sign layout.
12. Coordination power requirement with another discipline.