Mechanical engineer with 2+ years of US-based HVAC/Plumbing projects experiences in commercial, healthcare residential, hotel, restaurant, etc. Experience with Fire protection design will be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- Designing of HVAC systems for all types of buildings including Heat load calculation, Ventilation calculation, ductwork, and piping layout.
- Designing plumbing (domestic, sanitary-vent, storm) systems for all types of buildings.
- Coordinate HVAC/Plumbing/Fire Protection requirements with all other disciplines.
- Interact with vendors/clients on equipment specifications, and project schedules as needed.
- Preparation of design basis report, Cost estimation reports, Comparison of various MEP schemes.
Job Qualifications :
- Ability to function independently with effective coordination and excellent communication skills.
- Software Experience: Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD; REVIT MEP, Carrier HAP, or Trane Trace HVAC load software; and Microsoft Office is required.
- Bachler degree in Mechanical engineering
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, and their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics.
- Demonstrated expertise in the evolution and design of HVAC/Plumbing systems.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive delivery schedules.