3S MEP delivers state-of-the-art energy modeling capabilities to achieve commercial and technical differentiation. We provide specialized modeling services using some of the world’s best building modeling software. Our capabilities enable us to work on design projects that complement and accommodate energy efficiency and sustainable design. We integrate modeling techniques to analyze the sustainability of buildings in adherence to building standards such as ASHRAE, LEED, etc. After all, we too share our common goal of a sustainable future.
At 3S MEP, we offer energy modeling services globally. We collaborate with clients who require complete support from initiation to implementation and certification, and with clients who need us to step in and work on certain parts of the project as well. Our energy modeling services are quite beneficial for companies that look to save costs and work on projects that have time constraints as we can speed up the process and offer cost-effective solutions. We provide building energy modeling services as per ASHRAE 90.1 standard, Appendix G. We help you design a sustainable building energy model for your proposed new building or existing building and recommend design changes to optimize your building’s design. We comply with LEED and BREEAM certification processes and use different energy modeling software like Design Builder, Energy Plus, Carrier HAP Advanced, etc. for baseline comparison and proposed energy utilization in order to get your project LEED or BREEAM certified.
- To qualify the building for EPACT Certification using eQuest.
- Interior, Exterior & Day Lighting reports for existing & proposed design.
- Review of existing buildings, HVAC systems, lighting etc. and provide recommendations.
- Comparison of existing & proposed systems with respect to the Baseline Appendix-G ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC.
- Technical assistance to reduce energy consumption as per international standards (i.e. ASHRAE 90.1), local authority regulation & as per client’s requirements.
- Whole building energy audit.
- IECC/IGCC consulting (International Energy Conservation Code/International Green Construction Code)
- Building Life cycle assessment.
- Daylight modeling
- Renewable energy studies.
- Carbon footprint analysis.
- Energy Star/ Benchmarking.
- Net Zero project consulting.
- Envelop Studies- The physical separator between the conditioned and unconditioned environment
- Multiple Building Simulation comparison reports.
- LEED green building design