Junior to Mid-Level architect with 1+ years of projects experiences in commercial, healthcare residential, hotel, restaurant, etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- AutoCAD and REVIT drafting and designing.
- Basic understanding of building code.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
Job Qualifications :
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.